Review some of the Surety Bonds we offer in Florida
Bid Bonds in Florida
A bid bond is a bond that is provided along with your proposal at the time of the bid opening. It is usually 5% or 10% of your estimate and guarantees to the Owner/GC that if you are low bidder and awarded the project a Performance and Payment bond will be provided to them. No payment is required for bid bonds. Please note that you might need a license to do work in the State of Florida, to know if your trade requires a license, you may review the florida contractor licenses page
A Performance and Payment Bond in Florida:
Typically 100% of the contract and guarantees to the Owner/GC that the project will be completed according to the contract terms and that all the bills to sub-contractors or suppliers will be paid. A premium is charged for a Performance and Payment bond.
License Bonds and Permit Bonds in Florida:
Bonds provided to the City or County to guarantee you comply with the local codes and the regulations of that particular city or county. Sometimes a license bond or permit bond is required to work in a certain city or county. This is just a small sample of the type of surety bonds in Florida that we can provide. We provide financially responsible officer bonds, subdivision bonds and court bonds to name just a few more! Specializing in bid bonds in Florida, performance bonds, license bonds, permit bonds and much more!
Three Types of Bonds – This covers what I sell in a nutshell.
- Performance and Payment. Requires:
- Prepared Year End Business Financial Statement for 2011 Financial statement needs to be prepared using the percentage of completion method if possible. (If statements not available please call)
- Corporate Tax Returns for 2010 and 2009 if financial for 2011/2010/2009 was not completed
- Personal financial statement for all stockholders
- Company profile with work on hand report
- Forms needed : Profile, Personal Financial Statement and Work on Hand Report (PDF Required to view)
- Miscellaneous bonds. Requires
- Financially Responsible Officer bonds. Requires